Kelowna is home to some of the most breathtaking views in Okanagan Valley. It borders Okanagan Lake and is perfect for nature lovers and city dwellers alike. The city offers a plethora of activities that you and your family can take part in. Here are a few fun and exciting activities you could take part in this lakeside city:
- Kelowna Yacht Club offers sailing lessons for adults and youth, racing events, rental services and even a Disabled Sailing Association.
- The historical Guisachan Heritage Park which features Edwardian gardens and 19th century artifacts.
- Kerry Park where you can enjoy live music in July and August.
- Knox Mountain offers hiking and biking trails, tennis courts, a playground, as well as a “top of the mountain” lookout area.
- City Park offers lawn bowling, a kid’s water park, a skateboard park, running track along the sandy beach, tennis and a ton of soft green grass to lay back and relax on.
- Kasugai Gardens was opened in 1987 in order to bring a taste of Japanese culture to Canada. The traditional Japanese style garden offers peace, tranquility and serenity.
- The 50 year old Kelowna Community Theatre provides a world class taste of culture, offering live shows such as concerts, operas and plays. You can also rent space for conferences, classes and even receptions.
- For sports lovers, there are soft ball, beach volleyball, and indoor soccer leagues. The Parkinson Recreation Center and H2O Aquatic Centre offer swimming programs and classes, as well as aqua fitness for all ages, children’s waterparks, waterslides and Canada’s largest “Flow-rider”.
Now that you know what the city of Kelowna has to offer, The Ponds Bellevue is the perfect location for your new home. Central to all activities and in the much sought after Upper Mission area of Kelowna, our lake view lots are high in demand and going fast. Purchase your slice of this prime location, build your custom home and live the good life. Contact us today!